Enhancing Your Outdoor Living
With cooler temperatures, it’s finally that time of year when entertaining and relaxing outdoors becomes possible again. So why not give the same thought to your outdoor décor as you do to the interior of your home. Here are some tips for ensuring your outdoor living space is just as warm and inviting as your home’s interior:
1. Lighting: Add lanterns, candles and strung café lights to make your space feel intimate and inviting
2. Add a Rug and Pillows: Outdoor rugs can help to unify your space and outdoor cushions and pillows can add color and warmth
3. Fire Feature: adding a fire place, pit or table will help make your space cozy and enjoyable all year round
4. Entertainment: Hanging a TV and/or adding speakers for music is great for entertaining or enjoying a night in on the patio
5. Outdoor Drapes: give that resort feel, softening all the hard surfaces. Curtains can add privacy and coziness to the spaces.
If you need help creating an outdoor space that’s warm, inviting and stylish – call Wesley-Wayne Interiors. We’d love to help make your outdoors a place you’ll be proud to show off.